The following is a list of important information that you must read before coming to the Masquerade Ball
Thank you for your understanding in these matters. The only way to have a successful ball is to follow the guidelines above. As always, thank you for your support!
- Tickets are 40.00. There is a limited number of tickets to the ball and tickets tend to sell out quickly. Deadline to order tickets is October 1st, unless tickets are sold out before then.
- Doors open promptly at 7pm. You may arrive early to take pictures at the venue, but please come into the Ballroom when you are called so that we can get started on time.
- When first entering the building you will see a check in table. Be sure to check in so that we can be certain you're on the list in addition to receiving your table assignment.
- Tickets: When payment is received you will in turn receive a downloadable ticket. This ticket serves as your receipt, and it is provided as a courtesy to those who like to save their tickets for memories. Your name will be on the check in sheet at the door.
- When purchasing a ticket, please be sure to include the name of all attendants. This will make it easier when they check in.
- IF YOU ARE PASSING YOUR TICKET ON TO SOMEONE ELSE, PLEASE EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW THAT YOU HAVE DONE SO, IN ORDER THAT I CAN CHANGE THE NAME ON THE ATTENDANTS LIST. LIKEWISE, THE NEW ATTENDANT MUST BE MADE AWARE OF THE RULES OF THE BALL. NOTE: Chaperone tickets CAN NOT be sold/traded/gifted to students.
- Parents are welcome to take pictures when they bring their teens in, then we must insist that you leave. If you would like to stay and enjoy the festivities you are welcome to purchase a ticket and stay. There will be a limit of 20 adult tickets sold. Once that number is met we cannot sell any more adult tickets. NOTE: Parents are not allowed to go up into the office of the building and look down into the ballroom. PLEASE do not put us in a difficult position by doing so. You will absolutely be asked to leave.
- When choosing your mask, please be sure it is comfortable as you will be wearing it most of the night. Masks are MANDATORY. It is a Masquerade Ball. If you want to paint a mask on your face, that's entirely up to you. If you come in without a mask you will be given two options. 1) You will be asked to wear a generic mask that we will give you, or 2)You will be given the choice to leave and get a mask. With the exception of Chaperones, NO ONE will be permitted into the Masquerade Ball without a mask. Please comply with this most basic rule so we do not have to be put in the difficult position of asking a person to leave. *NOTE* I've always been strict with my mask policy. If it's too much for you to keep your mask on, consider using face paint to paint an awesome mask! If you need a "mask break" consider taking it off outside, or in the bathroom. Remember, when eating you are always welcome to remove your mask. If you want to wear a super awesome mask that you know for sure is going to be uncomfortable all night, consider buying a simple foam mask and put it on when you don't want to wear your super cool one.
- PLEASE do not take chairs from another table to fit more people at yours. To be sure that you are sitting with somebody that you will enjoy, please submit a seating request form found on the links section of the web page.Tables are reserved in groups of 8,10 and 12, so if you want to fill a table up you will need to request that, otherwise you will be put where I can best fit you. I am able to place tables next to one another, so you may request that as well. If you can't sit with every person you want to, consider switching chairs with friends at different times so you can mingle.
- Reserved seating is available until October 10th. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Salad bar is open as soon as doors are open, so if you are hungry right away, please feel free to grab something from it while waiting for dinner to start.
- If you have a food allergy or a special meal request, please be sure to include that information in the proper space of the ticket request form.
- Due to dancing constrictions during the Ballroom Dancing portion of the evening, we are limited in how many guests we can accommodate. Once that number is met we cannot extend it. There will be no exceptions. If it says SOLD OUT on the ticket page, then it is.